The Ronin 47 Jiu Jitsu Gi is another special edition artist collaboration gi from Ronin and BJJ artist John Smalls (who designed the Ronin NYC 5 Borough Gi). This one honors the tale of the Forty-seven Ronin, one of the most celebrated stories of the history of the Samurai.
The Ronin 47 Jiu Jitsu Gi features a lightweight 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, ideal for competition yet still durable for daily training. "Ronin" is fully embroidered along the shoulders of the jacket in bold script, with the iconic Ronin logo wrapped in a shuriken. The inside of the jacket features the John Smalls illustration of 47 techniques (submissions and takedowns), designed with careful consideration of the specific moves and location of each.
- 420 GSM Pearl Weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton twill pants
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Quick drying and fully breathable
- Heavy-duty extra firm EVA foam collar
- Thick, heavy-duty stretchy rope drawstring
- Preshrunk (but may shrink an additional 1-2" over time)
*Belt is NOT included