Limited Edition Mauli Ola "Ke'oke'o" Gi - All proceeds of the Mauli Ola "Ke'oke'o" Gi will go directly to the Mauli Ola Foundation, proceeds will be used to continue the mission of paying it forward to those in need.
"Since Since 2007, Mauli Ola has taken nearly 1,300 CF patients surfing at nearly 100 Surf Experience Days and has now expanded it’s reach with hospital visits and other activities that touch the lives of kids with cancer and a variety of other health challenges. In 2010, MOF was awarded The Agent of Change Award by SURFER Magazine for its positive contributions and example to the surfing community."
- Lightweight 450 Gram Pearl Weave Jacket
- EVA foam padded collar for maximum durability
- Woven Patches & Direct Embroidery on arms
- Triple stitching on critical seams
- 10 oz cotton twill light weight pants
- White belt NOT included
- Gi bag included
- IBJJF Approved